Compare train tickets from Fulton to Newburyport
How much are train tickets from Fulton to Newburyport?
|Fastest train||46h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Fulton to Newburyport during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Fulton to Newburyport?
In the last month, $235.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Fulton, KY to Newburyport, MA. Given how far apart Fulton and Newburyport are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Fulton to Newburyport?
The distance between Fulton and Newburyport is approximately 1050 miles, or 1689 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 46 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Fulton to Newburyport are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Fulton at 1:00am and arrives in Newburyport around 46 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Fulton to Newburyport?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Newburyport to Fulton.
Which train should you take from Fulton to Newburyport?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Fulton, Kentucky to Newburyport, Massachusetts. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 22h 6m||$235.00|
Amtrak train tickets from Fulton to Newburyport start from $219, and on average cost $235. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Newburyport. Amtrak in Fulton leaves from 21 Newton Rd, And in Newburyport trains arrive at Newburyport Transp Ctr - 90 Storey Ave, From Fulton to Newburyport train travel on Amtrak takes 46 hours and 6 minutes. If you are looking to get to Newburyport faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 46 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Fulton?
There is one train station in Fulton:
- 21 Newton Rd
Where is the train station in Newburyport?
Newburyport has one train station:
- Newburyport Transp Ctr - 90 Storey Ave
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Fulton
- Train from Fulton to Texarkana
- Train from Fulton to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Train from Fulton to Palm Springs
- Fulton to Granby Train
- Fulton to Grand Junction Train
- Fulton to Wilmington Train
- Train from Fulton to Kissimmee
- Fulton to Chicago Train
- Train from Fulton to Dyer
- Fulton to New Orleans Train
- Train from Fulton to Dowagiac
- Train from Fulton to Minot
- Train from Fulton to Latrobe
- Train from Fulton to Philadelphia
- Train from Fulton to Yemassee
- Train from Fulton to Alexandria
- Train from Fulton to Kelso
- Train from Fulton to Green Bay
Continue by train from Newburyport
- Newburyport to Richmond Train
- Newburyport to Toronto Train
- Train from Newburyport to Hope
- Newburyport to Ontario
- Train from Newburyport to Kissimmee
- Train from Newburyport to Ocala
- Train from Newburyport to Homewood
- Train from Newburyport to Holyoke
- Train from Newburyport to Pittsfield
- Train from Newburyport to Worcester
- Train from Newburyport to Cambridge
- Newburyport to Kinston Train
- Newburyport to Atlantic City Train
- Train from Newburyport to New York
- Train from Newburyport to Rensselaer
- Train from Newburyport to Sandusky
- Newburyport to Providence Train
- Newburyport to Charlottesville Train