Compare train tickets from Picayune to Oceanside
How much are train tickets from Picayune to Oceanside?
|Fastest train||101h 23m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Picayune to Oceanside during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Picayune to Oceanside?
In the last month, $357.20 was the average price of a train ticket from Picayune, MS to Oceanside, CA. Given how far apart Picayune and Oceanside are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Picayune to Oceanside?
The distance between Picayune and Oceanside is approximately 1631 miles, or 2625 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 101 hours and 23 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Picayune to Oceanside are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Picayune at 8:00am and arrives in Oceanside around 101 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Picayune to Oceanside?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Oceanside to Picayune.
Which train should you take from Picayune to Oceanside?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Picayune, Mississippi to Oceanside, California. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||4d 5h 23m||$357.20|
Amtrak train tickets from Picayune to Oceanside start from $357, and on average cost $357. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Oceanside. Amtrak in Picayune leaves from 200 Hwy 11 South at Tate St, And in Oceanside trains arrive at Oceanside Transit Ctr - 235 S Tremont St, From Picayune to Oceanside train travel on Amtrak takes 101 hours and 23 minutes.
Where is the train station in Picayune?
There is one train station in Picayune:
- 200 Hwy 11 South at Tate St
Where is the train station in Oceanside?
Oceanside has one train station:
- Oceanside Transit Ctr - 235 S Tremont St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Picayune
- Train from Picayune to Palm Springs
- Train from Picayune to Richmond
- Picayune to Glenwood Springs Train
- Picayune to New London Train
- Train from Picayune to Windsor Locks
- Train from Picayune to Sebring
- Picayune to Ashland Train
- Picayune to Westwood Train
- Train from Picayune to New Carrollton
- Picayune to Battle Creek Train
- Picayune to Shelby Train
- Train from Picayune to Gastonia
- Picayune to Hamlet
- Train from Picayune to Connellsville
- Train from Picayune to Greensburg
- Train from Picayune to Camden
- Picayune to Longview
- Picayune to Temple
Continue by train from Oceanside
- Oceanside to Flagstaff
- Oceanside to Grand Canyon Village Train
- Oceanside to Anaheim Train
- Train from Oceanside to Chico
- Train from Oceanside to Los Angeles
- Train from Oceanside to Moorpark
- Oceanside to Salinas Train
- Oceanside to San Bernardino Train
- Oceanside to San Diego
- Train from Oceanside to San Francisco
- Oceanside to Santa Barbara Train
- Train from Oceanside to Santa Cruz
- Train from Oceanside to Solana Beach
- Train from Oceanside to South Lake Tahoe
- Oceanside to Ventura Train
- Train from Oceanside to Yosemite National Park
- Oceanside to Denver Train
- Oceanside to Eugene Train