Search bus tickets to Marseille
How to get to Marseille by bus
|Trips per day||527|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Marseille is the oldest city in France and the second-largest city after Paris. Although this ancient port town may seem lacking glamour and sophistication, Marseille makes up for this through its cultural depth and rich history.
One of the most popular attractions in Marseille is the Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde. This 19th-century cathedral sits on a hill overlooking the city and can be reached either by regular buses or on foot. If you make the climb, your rewards will be impressive views of Marseille and an awe-inspiring mosaic interior. Thanks to a recent cultural renaissance, Marseille is also home to many new museums and galleries. The Musée d'Histoire de Marseille guides you through the city's rich maritime history and includes exhibitions on the cathedral's construction. The Mucem, or Museum of Civilizations of Europe and the Mediterranean, is an award-winning modern institution devoted to regional history.
After a day of exploring the city, spend a relaxing evening on one of the nearby picturesque Mediterranean beaches, or wander through the Vieux Port for exceptional photo opportunities and authentic local seafood restaurants.
Marseille is easily accessible via plane, train, bus, or sea. Marseille-Provence International Airport is only 30km from the city, with many shuttle services offering direct transfer. TGV services connect Marseille by rail to cities across the country and to Spain, as well. Eurolines and other buses cover routes from Marseille to Paris, Lyon, Toulouse, Genoa, and more.
What bus companies travel to Marseille, France?
Located in France, Marseille is accessible by bus from 211 other cities. You can choose from 527 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Marseille on Wanderu. FlixBus usually has the most buses on any given day.
Bus companies serving Marseille
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|BlaBlaCar Bus||122||11h 34m||$57.60|
|Union Ivkoni||20||21h 34m||$97.38|
BlaBlaCar Bus is a bus service provider focused on reducing carbon emissions without breaking the bank. BlaBlaCar Bus has a variety of routes to get you to your chosen destination. Coaches in the BlaBlaCar Bus fleet are equipped with extra legroom, free Wi-Fi, clean toilets, and power outlets throughout.
Union Ivkoni was founded in Bulgaria in 1992 and quickly expanded its operations throughout Europe. Popular routes include both shorter travels within one country and long-haul international trips. Their reliable buses offer amenities to make your trip comfortable, including air conditioning, extra legroom, and power outlets.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Marseille?
Where is the bus station in Marseille, France?
The busiest bus station in Marseille is Arenc. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Marseille are:
- St. Charles Bus Station
- Rue Antoine Zattara
What is the closest airport to Marseille?
Is Marseille a popular bus travel destination?
How much do bus tickets to Marseille cost?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Marseille?
Top bus routes to and from Marseille
- bus from Lyon to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Rome
- bus from Marseille to Berlin
- bus from Marseille to Lyon
- bus from Venice to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Toulon
- bus from Marseille to Paris
- bus from Mulhouse to Marseille
- bus from Puget-sur-Argens to Marseille
- bus from Barcelona to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Milan
- bus from Bollène to Marseille
- bus from Milan to Marseille
- bus from London to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Frankfurt am Main
- bus from Toulon to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Perpignan
- bus from Avignon to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Toulouse
- bus from Marseille to Genoa
- bus from Marseille to Barcelona
- bus from Murcia to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to London
- bus from Marseille to Turin
- bus from Marseille to Bari
- bus from Paris to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Geneva
- bus from Le Cannet to Marseille
- bus from Frankfurt am Main to Marseille
- bus from Nîmes to Marseille
- bus from Nancy to Marseille
- bus from Fréjus to Marseille
- bus from Nice to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Nancy
- bus from Marseille to Montpellier
- bus from Marseille to Madrid
- bus from Montpellier to Marseille
- bus from Marseille to Salerno
- bus from Marseille to Nice
- bus from Toulouse to Marseille
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.