Search train tickets to Düsseldorf
How to get to Düsseldorf by train
|Trips per day||8,930|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Altstaft, the city's old town, fills its narrow streets with relaxed cafes and chic bars. If you're lucky enough to visit in the winter, Düsseldorf is home to one of Germany's best Christmas markets, hosted at Marktplatz.
To experience Düsseldorf's culture, you can opt to watch a performance in an opera or a theatre. Two of the top theaters are the Düsseldorfer Schauspielhaus and Roncalli’s Apollo Variete. Then, when the opera makes you feel sufficiently posh, you'll be ready to enter the pink, opulent palace of Schloss Benrath.
While nearly every corner in Düsseldorf is filled with shops to catch your eye, the most exclusive and luxury shops congregate on one street: Königsallee. However, if you prefer digging through thrift shops and poking into local boutiques, Lorettostrasse might be more your style.
Düsseldorf is home to one of the largest airports in the area, with flights to many international destinations. To view the German countryside from the ground, take a Deutsche Bahn train or a bus offered by several companies that run routes throughout Europe.
What train companies travel to Düsseldorf, Germany?
Located in Germany, Düsseldorf is accessible by train from 621 other cities. You can choose from 8930 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Düsseldorf on Wanderu. Deutsche Bahn usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to Düsseldorf are also available.
Train companies serving Düsseldorf
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||576||4h 49m||$62.02|
|Deutsche Bahn||546||4h 40m||$71.17|
|DB Intercity-Express||191||3h 35m||$65.41|
|DB Intercity||160||3h 12m||$44.72|
|Non-federally owned railway company||66||2h 30m||$29.81|
|DB Eurocity||18||4h 1m||$47.53|
|National Express||17||1h 28m||$21.35|
Part of the FlixBus family, FlixTrain launched in 2018 to offer affordable and sustainable train travel in Germany. Its trains provide Wi-Fi, power outlets, air conditioning, onboard restrooms, and access to an entertainment portal full of movies, games, and music. In addition, each passenger gets a guaranteed seat, so you don't have to worry about standing in any aisles.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Düsseldorf?
$3.01 is the cheapest price for a train ticket to Düsseldorf, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to Düsseldorf. In the last month, trains from Duisburg to Düsseldorf had the lowest average price at $3.62. In general, these cities tend to have the cheapest trains to Düsseldorf:
Where is the train station in Düsseldorf, Germany?
The busiest train station in Düsseldorf is Düsseldorf Central Station. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular train stations in Düsseldorf are:
- Düsseldorf Central Station
What is the closest airport to Düsseldorf, NW?
Is Düsseldorf a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Düsseldorf?
How much do train tickets to Düsseldorf cost?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Düsseldorf?
Top train routes to and from Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Cologne
- train from Pulheim to Düsseldorf
- train from Stuttgart to Düsseldorf
- train from Willich to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Bad Berleburg
- train from Düsseldorf to Duisburg
- train from Rommerskirchen to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Mönchengladbach
- train from Düsseldorf to Bochum
- train from Augsburg to Düsseldorf
- train from Munich to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Berlin
- train from Paris to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Frankfurt am Main
- train from Duisburg to Düsseldorf
- train from Amsterdam to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Essen
- train from Düsseldorf to Munich
- train from Hamburg to Düsseldorf
- train from Fieberbrunn to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Zagreb
- train from Cologne to Düsseldorf
- train from Krefeld to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Vienna
- train from Mönchengladbach to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Amsterdam
- train from Düsseldorf to Hamburg
- train from Frankfurt am Main to Düsseldorf
- train from Solingen to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Copenhagen
- train from Düsseldorf to Budapest
- train from Velbert to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Dortmund
- train from Düsseldorf to Venlo
- train from Meerbusch to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Oberhausen
- train from Düsseldorf to Stockholm
- train from Hanover to Düsseldorf
- train from Berlin to Düsseldorf
- train from Düsseldorf to Krefeld
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.