Compare train tickets from North Bend to Toronto
How much are train tickets from North Bend to Toronto?
|Fastest train||88h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from North Bend to Toronto during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from North Bend to Toronto?
In the last month, $330.92 was the average price of a train ticket from North Bend, BC to Toronto, ON. Given how far apart North Bend and Toronto are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from North Bend to Toronto?
The distance between North Bend and Toronto is approximately 2010 miles, or 3234 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 88 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from North Bend to Toronto are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves North Bend at 7:00pm and arrives in Toronto around 87 hours later.
Is there a direct train from North Bend to Toronto?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Toronto with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Toronto to North Bend.
Which train should you take from North Bend to Toronto?
VIA Rail Canada is the one and only train line which connects North Bend, British Columbia to Toronto, Ontario. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|VIA Rail Canada||1||3d 15h 44m||$330.92|
VIA Rail Canada train tickets from North Bend to Toronto start from $331, and on average cost $331. Daily there are 1 VIA Rail Canada schedules to Toronto. VIA Rail Canada in North Bend leaves from VIA Station, And in Toronto trains arrive at Union Station, From North Bend to Toronto train travel on VIA Rail Canada takes 87 hours and 44 minutes.
Where is the train station in North Bend?
There is one train station in North Bend:
- VIA Station
Where is the train station in Toronto?
Toronto has one train station:
- Union Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from North Bend
- Train from North Bend to Edmonton
- Train from North Bend to Jasper
- North Bend to Wainwright Train
- Train from North Bend to Clearwater
- Train from North Bend to Dorreen
- North Bend to Kamloops Train
- North Bend to Kwinitsa Train
- Train from North Bend to New Hazelton
- Train from North Bend to North Kamloops
- Train from North Bend to Prince George
- North Bend to Prince Rupert Train
- Train from North Bend to Usk
- Train from North Bend to Elma
- North Bend to Kingston Train
- Train from North Bend to London
- North Bend to Longlac Train
- North Bend to Nakina Train
- North Bend to Oshawa
Continue by train from Toronto
- Train from Toronto to Edmonton
- Toronto to Vancouver
- Train from Toronto to Halifax
- Train from Toronto to Cobourg
- Train from Toronto to Kingston
- Train from Toronto to London
- Toronto to Niagara Falls Train
- Train from Toronto to Ottawa
- Train from Toronto to Sarnia
- Toronto to Stratford Train
- Train from Toronto to Windsor
- Train from Toronto to Montreal
- Train from Toronto to Québec
- Toronto to Saskatoon Train
- Toronto to Chicago Train
- Toronto to Newark Train
- Train from Toronto to New York
- Train from Toronto to Niagara Falls