Compare train tickets from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction
How much are train tickets from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction?
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction?
In the last month, $14.50 was the average price of a train ticket from Duplessis, QC to Hervey-Jonction, QC. This is about as inexpensive as train tickets ever get. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Duplessis at 1:00pm and arrives in Hervey-Jonction around 2 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Hervey-Jonction with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Hervey-Jonction to Duplessis.
Which train should you take from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction?
VIA Rail Canada is the one and only train line which connects Duplessis, Quebec to Hervey-Jonction, Quebec. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|VIA Rail Canada||1||2h 38m||$14.50|
VIA Rail Canada train tickets from Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction start from $15, and on average cost $15. Daily there are 1 VIA Rail Canada schedules to Hervey-Jonction. VIA Rail Canada in Duplessis leaves from VIA Station, And in Hervey-Jonction trains arrive at VIA Station, From Duplessis to Hervey-Jonction train travel on VIA Rail Canada takes 2 hours and 38 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Hervey-Jonction on a weekend there is typically one VIA Rail Canada scheduled trip per day, which will cost $15 for a one-way weekend reservation from Duplessis.
Where is the train station in Duplessis?
There is one train station in Duplessis:
- VIA Station
Where is the train station in Hervey-Jonction?
Hervey-Jonction has one train station:
- VIA Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Duplessis
- Duplessis to Cann Train
- Duplessis to Charette
- Train from Duplessis to Club Vermillon
- Duplessis to Forsythe Train
- Duplessis to Shawinigan Train
- Duplessis to La Tuque Train
- Duplessis to McCarthy
- Duplessis to Monet Train
- Duplessis to Oskélanéo Train
- Duplessis to Press Train
- Train from Duplessis to Rapide-Blanc
- Duplessis to Saint-Justin
- Duplessis to Saint-Tite
- Duplessis to Shawinigan
- Train from Duplessis to Signai
- Train from Duplessis to Timbrell
- Train from Duplessis to Vandry
- Duplessis to Weymont
Continue by train from Hervey-Jonction
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to Cann
- Hervey-Jonction to Charette Train
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to La Tuque
- Hervey-Jonction to Club Gregoire Train
- Hervey-Jonction to Fitzpatrick Train
- Hervey-Jonction to Forsythe
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to Kondiaronk
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to Lac Darey
- Hervey-Jonction to Lac Edouard Train
- Hervey-Jonction to La Tuque Train
- Hervey-Jonction to McCarthy Train
- Hervey-Jonction to Monet Train
- Hervey-Jonction to Montreal Train
- Hervey-Jonction to Rousseau
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to Saint-Hilaire
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to Sanford
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to Senneterre
- Train from Hervey-Jonction to Weymont