Compare train tickets from Montreal to Hébertville-Station
How much are train tickets from Montreal to Hébertville-Station?
|Fastest train||8h 24m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Montreal to Hébertville-Station during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Montreal to Hébertville-Station?
In the last month, $49.51 was the average price of a train ticket from Montreal, QC to Hébertville-Station, QC. This is a great price, especially considering the length of the route. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Montreal to Hébertville-Station?
The distance between Montreal and Hébertville-Station is approximately 222 miles, or 358 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 24 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Montreal to Hébertville-Station are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Montreal at 8:00am and arrives in Hébertville-Station around 8 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Montreal to Hébertville-Station?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Hébertville-Station with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Hébertville-Station to Montreal.
Which train should you take from Montreal to Hébertville-Station?
VIA Rail is the one and only train line which connects Montreal, Quebec to Hébertville-Station, Quebec. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|VIA Rail||1||8h 24m||$49.51|
VIA Rail train tickets from Montreal to Hébertville-Station start from $50, and on average cost $50. Daily there are 1 VIA Rail schedules to Hébertville-Station. VIA Rail in Montreal leaves from 895 Rue de la Gauchetiere O, And in Hébertville-Station trains arrive at VIA Station, From Montreal to Hébertville-Station train travel on VIA Rail takes 8 hours and 24 minutes.
Where is the train station in Montreal?
There is one train station in Montreal:
- 895 Rue de la Gauchetiere O
Where is the train station in Hébertville-Station?
Hébertville-Station has one train station:
- VIA Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Montreal
- Train from Montreal to Edmonton
- Train from Montreal to Vancouver
- Montreal to Winnipeg Train
- Montreal to Halifax Train
- Montreal to Kingston Train
- Montreal to London Train
- Train from Montreal to Ottawa
- Train from Montreal to Toronto
- Train from Montreal to Windsor
- Montreal to Drummondville Train
- Montreal to Québec Train
- Train from Montreal to Rimouski
- Montreal to Washington D.C.
- Train from Montreal to Chicago
- Montreal to Detroit Train
- Montreal to New York Train
- Montreal to Philadelphia
- Train from Montreal to Vancouver
Continue by train from Hébertville-Station
- Hébertville-Station to Beaudet Train
- Hébertville-Station to Chambord Train
- Hébertville-Station to Charette Train
- Train from Hébertville-Station to Club Gregoire
- Train from Hébertville-Station to Falrie
- Train from Hébertville-Station to Hervey-Jonction
- Train from Hébertville-Station to Joliette
- Hébertville-Station to Lac Edouard Train
- Train from Hébertville-Station to La Tuque
- Hébertville-Station to Montreal
- Hébertville-Station to Rivière-à-Pierre Train
- Train from Hébertville-Station to Rousseau
- Hébertville-Station to Saint-Hilaire
- Hébertville-Station to Saint-Justin Train
- Hébertville-Station to Saint-Tite Train
- Train from Hébertville-Station to Sanford
- Train from Hébertville-Station to Shawinigan