Compare train tickets from Little Rock to Kansas City
Little Rock-Kansas City Train Schedule
How much are train tickets from Little Rock to Kansas City?
|Fastest train||22h 1m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Little Rock to Kansas City during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Little Rock to Kansas City?
In the last month, $82.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Little Rock, AR to Kansas City, MO. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Little Rock to Kansas City?
The distance between Little Rock and Kansas City is approximately 326 miles, or 525 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 22 hours and 1 minute,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Little Rock to Kansas City are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Little Rock at 11:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Little Rock to Kansas City?
Trains leave the station in Little Rock twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Kansas City to Little Rock.
Which train should you take from Little Rock to Kansas City?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Little Rock, Arkansas to Kansas City, Missouri. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Little Rock to Kansas City start from $82, and on average cost $85. Daily there are 2 Amtrak schedules to Kansas City. Amtrak in Little Rock leaves from 1400 W Markham St, And in Kansas City trains arrive at Union Station - 30 W Pershing Rd, From Little Rock to Kansas City train travel on Amtrak takes 22 hours and 1 minutes. If you're considering a weeked trip, Amtrak offers 2 schedules for you to choose from. You can expect to pay $85 for a one-way train ticket to Kansas City.
Where is the train station in Little Rock?
There is one train station in Little Rock:
- 1400 W Markham St
Where is the train station in Kansas City?
Kansas City has one train station:
- Union Station - 30 W Pershing Rd
Price trends for trains from Little Rock to Kansas City
Monthly average prices
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Little Rock
- Little Rock to Phoenix Train
- Little Rock to Los Angeles
- Train from Little Rock to Colorado Springs
- Little Rock to Denver Train
- Train from Little Rock to Washington D.C.
- Little Rock to Orlando Train
- Train from Little Rock to Chicago
- Little Rock to New Orleans
- Train from Little Rock to Boston
- Train from Little Rock to Detroit
- Little Rock to St Louis
- Little Rock to Las Vegas Train
- Train from Little Rock to New York
- Little Rock to Nashville Train
- Train from Little Rock to Dallas
- Train from Little Rock to Houston
- Little Rock to San Antonio Train
- Little Rock to Seattle
Continue by train from Kansas City
- Train from Kansas City to Grand Canyon Village
- Train from Kansas City to Phoenix
- Kansas City to Los Angeles Train
- Train from Kansas City to Colorado Springs
- Kansas City to Denver
- Kansas City to Washington D.C. Train
- Kansas City to Orlando Train
- Train from Kansas City to Chicago
- Train from Kansas City to Saint Paul
- Train from Kansas City to Hermann
- Kansas City to Jefferson City Train
- Train from Kansas City to St Louis
- Train from Kansas City to Albuquerque
- Train from Kansas City to Las Vegas
- Kansas City to New York Train
- Train from Kansas City to Oklahoma City
- Kansas City to Dallas
- Train from Kansas City to Seattle