Compare train tickets from Cave Junction to Sandusky
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Cave Junction to Sandusky. Traveling by train from Cave Junction to Sandusky usually takes around 85 hours, but the fastest Amtrak train can make the trip in 83 hours and 35 minutes.
|Distance||2090 mi (3362 km)|
|Fastest train||84h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Cave Junction to Sandusky?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Cave Junction, Oregon to Sandusky, Ohio. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||2||3d 13h 17m||$347.00|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 2 Amtrak trains from Cave Junction to Sandusky every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $347.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Cave Junction to Sandusky during the COVID-19 pandemic?
How long is the train journey from Cave Junction to Sandusky?
The distance between Cave Junction and Sandusky is approximately 2090 miles, or 3362 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 85 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 83 hours and 35 minutes.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Cave Junction to Sandusky are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Cave Junction at 10:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Cave Junction to Sandusky?
Trains leave the station in Cave Junction twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Sandusky to Cave Junction.
Where is the train station in Cave Junction?
There is one train station in Cave Junction.
Where is the train station in Sandusky?
Sandusky has one train station.
Need a return trip from Sandusky to Cave Junction?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Cave Junction
- Cave Junction to Vancouver Train
- Cave Junction to Arcata
- Cave Junction to Dunsmuir Train
- Train from Cave Junction to Eureka
- Train from Cave Junction to Fortuna
- Train from Cave Junction to Paso Robles
- Cave Junction to Salinas Train
- Train from Cave Junction to San Jose
- Train from Cave Junction to San Juan Capistrano
- Train from Cave Junction to Santa Clara
- Cave Junction to Simi Valley Train
- Cave Junction to Stockton Train
- Cave Junction to Rensselaer Train
- Cave Junction to Hazlehurst Train
- Train from Cave Junction to Rensselaer
- Train from Cave Junction to Salem
- Train from Cave Junction to Ogden
- Train from Cave Junction to Salt Lake City
Continue by train from Sandusky
- Train from Sandusky to St. Catharines
- Sandusky to San Luis Obispo
- Train from Sandusky to Washington D.C.
- Train from Sandusky to Champaign
- Sandusky to Chicago Train
- Train from Sandusky to Peoria
- Train from Sandusky to Hutchinson
- Train from Sandusky to New Orleans
- Train from Sandusky to Baltimore