Search train tickets to Cleveland
How to get to Cleveland by train
|Trips per day||197|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
An industrial powerhouse in the past eras, Cleveland offers to the world more than just LeBron James and Halle Berry. Unlike most other big cities, Cleveland still retains its quaint small-town feel, especially as you wander around the Cleveland Metroparks, a system of 21,000 acres of pure nature. For nature lovers, the Cleveland Botanical Garden provides a treasure trove of botanical knowledge and rare plant species. Another must-not-miss spot is the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, which features exhibitions on the greatest legends such as Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, etc.
For foodies, Cleveland truly is a mecca. The city boasts an array of top chefs and high-class establishments that can bring you an unforgettable experience. For authentic American classics, Sylman’s Deli has everything you need. If you are looking for a more diverse option, head to Momocho for some mouth-watering Mexican indulgences.
Cleveland’s main bus station is located just behind the Playhouse Square Parking Garage in the Theater District. The local Amtrak train station is also located downtown not too far from the bus station. The principal airport in the city is the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, which sits 9 miles southwest of Downtown and is located next to the Glenn Research Center.
The Amtrak Station on Cleveland Memorial Shoreway is directly adjacent to the NFL Browns’ FirstEnergy Stadium and the expansive Lake Erie beyond. Pro tip: sit on the North side of the train to catch a glimpse of the lake on your way out of town! This station is a stop for Amtrak’s Capitol Limited line from DC to Chicago and the Lake Shore Limited line from Chicago to New York City or Boston. Cleveland’s local Rapid Transit Waterfront Line also serves this station for service within the city. In the immediate area surrounding the station, you’ll find the Great Lakes Science Center, the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, and several hotels and restaurants for convenience during your travels.
Popular train stations in Cleveland:
200 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway
What train companies travel to Cleveland, Ohio?
Located in Ohio, Cleveland is accessible by train from 32 other cities. You can choose from 197 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Cleveland on Wanderu. Amtrak usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to Cleveland are also available.
Train companies serving Cleveland
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Cleveland?
Where is the train station in Cleveland, OH?
The main train station in Cleveland is 200 Cleveland Memorial Shoreway. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around Cleveland.
Which train service has the best service to Cleveland?
Is Cleveland a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of Cleveland?
How much do train tickets to Cleveland cost?
What type of traveler does Cleveland attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Cleveland?
Top train routes to and from Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Detroit
- train from Cleveland to St Louis
- train from Toledo to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Washington
- train from Cleveland to Alexandria
- train from Erie to Cleveland
- train from Battle Creek to Cleveland
- train from Syracuse to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Madison
- train from Cleveland to Boston
- train from Cleveland to Los Angeles
- train from Elyria to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Columbus
- train from Cleveland to Chicago
- train from Los Angeles to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Pittsburgh
- train from New York to Cleveland
- train from Sandusky to Cleveland
- train from Boston to Cleveland
- train from Kalamazoo to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Toledo
- train from Cleveland to Vancouver
- train from Newark to Cleveland
- train from Washington to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to New York
- train from Alliance to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Seattle
- train from Cleveland to Philadelphia
- train from Cleveland to Syracuse
- train from Cleveland to Vancouver
- train from Dearborn to Cleveland
- train from Pittsburgh to Cleveland
- train from Detroit to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Orlando
- train from Royal Oak to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Indianapolis
- train from Rochester to Cleveland
- train from Philadelphia to Cleveland
- train from Cleveland to Rochester
- train from Chicago to Cleveland
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.