Search bus tickets to Las Vegas
How to get to Las Vegas by bus
|Trips per day||971|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
People say that Las Vegas is a Disneyland for adults and they have a point – with more than 50 casinos and dozens of nightclubs in the Strip area alone, Vegas is the place where you can let loose and have some good old fun.
Why travel the globe when you can see some of the most iconic landmarks in the world right there next to each other on the Las Vegas Strip? Just by walking down the street, you can visit the Eiffel Tower (at the Paris Hotel), check out the Statue of Liberty (at the New York-New York Hotel & Casino), or go for a gondola ride down the canals of Venice (at the Venetian Resort).
Yes, the many gambling opportunities attract millions of visitors to Sin City every year, but it’s the unique shows and concert residencies that have made Las Vegas one of the key entertainment destinations in the world. While you can certainly relax by the pool during the day, Vegas is definitely not a vacation destination if you’re looking for peace and quiet. When you’re in Las Vegas, you better be ready to hit the town, and if you’re lucky – the jackpot!
South Strip Transit Terminal
The South Strip Transit Terminal is the main bus station in Las Vegas. It is conveniently located near the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, making it easy to get between the station and all major Vegas resorts. The bus station is also in very close proximity to McCarran International Airport, and there’s a transit bus line that connects the two. The South Strip Transfer Terminal is the main bus station for all major bus companies that conduct trips in and out of Las Vegas, including Greyhound, Jefferson Lines and Tufesa Internacional. The terminal is the main hub for RTC, Southern Nevada’s transit bus authority, ensuring easy connections to all parts of Las Vegas and its surrounding areas.
Popular bus stations in Las Vegas:
RTC South Strip Transit Terminal
3200 S Las Vegas Blvd
Downtown Grand (Premium Xpress)
McCarran Intl Airport, Terminal 1, Level 0
931 W Owens Ave #135
99 S Martin L King Blvd
What bus companies travel to Las Vegas, Nevada?
Located in Nevada, Las Vegas is accessible by bus from 283 other cities. You can choose from 971 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Las Vegas on Wanderu. FlixBus US usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Las Vegas are also available.
Bus companies serving Las Vegas
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Greyhound||113||2d 2h 58m||$202.31|
|Jefferson Lines||87||2d 1h 30m||$213.02|
|FlixBus US||80||8h 7m||$48.18|
|Tufesa Internacional||14||5h 12m||$50.31|
|Tornado Bus||11||1d 20h 58m||$307.37|
|Tufesa Plus||3||7h 11m||$70.67|
Greyhound is the largest nationwide coach carrier in the United States, offering cheap, safe and reliable service across the country. Greyhound has become a household name, serving over 16 million passengers per year with daily trips to over 2,400 destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Las Vegas?
Where is the bus station in Las Vegas, NV?
The busiest bus station in Las Vegas is RTC South Strip Transit Terminal. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Las Vegas are:
- RTC South Strip Transit Terminal
- 3200 S Las Vegas Blvd
- Downtown Grand (Premium Xpress)
Which bus service has the best service to Las Vegas?
Is Las Vegas a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Las Vegas?
How much do bus tickets to Las Vegas cost?
What type of traveler does Las Vegas attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Las Vegas?
Top bus routes to and from Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Victorville
- bus from Las Vegas to Anaheim
- bus from Cedar City to Las Vegas
- bus from Pahrump to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to San Diego
- bus from Las Vegas to Palmdale
- bus from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City
- bus from New York to Las Vegas
- bus from Los Angeles to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Reno
- bus from Kingman to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Tucson
- bus from El Paso to Las Vegas
- bus from Peach Springs to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Phoenix
- bus from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- bus from Oakland to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Palm Springs
- bus from Barstow to Las Vegas
- bus from Sacramento to Las Vegas
- bus from Tucson to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Claremont
- bus from Las Vegas to San Francisco
- bus from Las Vegas to Long Beach
- bus from St George to Las Vegas
- bus from Washington to Las Vegas
- bus from San Diego to Las Vegas
- bus from Anaheim to Las Vegas
- bus from Phoenix to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to St George
- bus from Bullhead City to Las Vegas
- bus from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- bus from Claremont to Las Vegas
- bus from Riverside to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Bakersfield
- bus from Las Vegas to New York
- bus from Las Vegas to San Jose
- bus from Las Vegas to Fresno
- bus from Las Vegas to Barstow
- bus from Las Vegas to Pahrump
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.