Search bus tickets to Cincinnati
How to get to Cincinnati by bus
|Trips per day||546|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
A city famous for its idyllic beauty and quaint quarters, Cincinnati is the destination for tourists who wish to stay away from a large crowd. On a bright sunny day in Cincinnati, head over to Eden Park. Encompassing over 183 acres of green space and tree groves, the park lives up to its name, and there are some scenic ponds where you can unwind as well as take a few amazing pictures. Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum might sound like a scary place to visit, but its tranquility and amazing landscape design, which was ahead of its time, will make it worth the while to check it out. For those who still crave some liveliness, watching a game at the Great American Ball Park, home of the oldest professional baseball team, the Cincinnati Reds, will be an unforgettable experience.
Cincinnati features a very diverse food scene in spite of its German roots. If you are looking to try out some refreshing Mediterranean dishes, head over to Abigail Street, one of the local favorites. For authentic German dishes, the door at Mecklenburg Gardens welcomes you.
There’s not a central bus station in the city, as each of the different bus carriers serving Cincinnati operates out of a different location. The principal Amtrak train station is the Union Terminal on Western Ave. Cincinnati is served by Amtrak’s Cardinal line. The city’s main airport is the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport, which is located in Hebron, Kentucky.
The Cincinnati Greyhound Bus Station on Gilbert Ave is the main bus transportation center in Cincinnati. Locals and regional travelers pass through the station with frequent routes to major cities including Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit, Louisville, and Dallas. Greyhound and Barons Bus Lines operate bus service from Cincinnati. The station includes restrooms and an on-site restaurant for grabbing a meal while waiting to board the bus. The Hard Rock Cafe and Hard Rock Casino are right next door to the station, and several parking lots and additional restaurants are available in the nearby Central Business District of Cincinnati.
Popular bus stations in Cincinnati:
1005 Gilbert Ave
Univ of Cincinnati
What bus companies travel to Cincinnati, Ohio?
Located in Ohio, Cincinnati is accessible by bus from 181 other cities. You can choose from 546 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Cincinnati on Wanderu. Greyhound usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Cincinnati are also available.
Bus companies serving Cincinnati
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Greyhound||112||1d 0h 38m||$144.71|
|Barons Bus Lines||55||8h 26m||$45.09|
|Tornado Bus||33||18h 52m||$199.44|
|El Expreso Bus||4||19h 57m||$227.86|
Greyhound is the largest nationwide coach carrier in the United States, offering cheap, safe and reliable service across the country. Greyhound has become a household name, serving over 16 million passengers per year with daily trips to over 2,400 destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Cincinnati?
Where is the bus station in Cincinnati, OH?
The busiest bus station in Cincinnati is 1005 Gilbert Ave. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Cincinnati are:
- 1005 Gilbert Ave
- Univ of Cincinnati
- Las Delicias
Which bus service has the best service to Cincinnati?
Is Cincinnati a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Cincinnati?
How much do bus tickets to Cincinnati cost?
What type of traveler does Cincinnati attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Cincinnati?
Top bus routes to and from Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Athens
- bus from Cincinnati to Morgantown
- bus from Seaman to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Columbus
- bus from Akron to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Louisville
- bus from Cincinnati to Atlanta
- bus from Cincinnati to Buffalo
- bus from Cincinnati to Canton
- bus from Trotwood to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Akron
- bus from New York to Cincinnati
- bus from Oxford to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Lexington
- bus from Dayton to Cincinnati
- bus from Lexington to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to New Orleans
- bus from Columbus to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Indianapolis
- bus from Cincinnati to Fort Wayne
- bus from Cincinnati to Detroit
- bus from Atlanta to Cincinnati
- bus from Cleveland to Cincinnati
- bus from Athens to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Philadelphia
- bus from Cincinnati to South Bend
- bus from Cincinnati to Nashville
- bus from Indianapolis to Cincinnati
- bus from Nashville to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Chicago
- bus from Cincinnati to Cleveland
- bus from Jacksonville to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to New York
- bus from Batavia to Cincinnati
- bus from Cincinnati to Dayton
- bus from Detroit to Cincinnati
- bus from Louisville to Cincinnati
- bus from Liberty to Cincinnati
- bus from Chicago to Cincinnati
- bus from Mansfield to Cincinnati
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.