Search train tickets to Linz
How to get to Linz by train
|Trips per day||1,579|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
What train companies travel to Linz, Austria?
Located in Austria, Linz is accessible by train from 55 other cities. You can choose from 1579 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Linz on Wanderu. Deutsche Bahn usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to Linz are also available.
Train companies serving Linz
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||47||7h 38m||$110.00|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||43||8h 3m||$105.04|
|DB Intercity-Express||17||7h 37m||$109.76|
|DB Eurocity||3||4h 58m||$69.99|
|DB Intercity||3||9h 59m||$68.33|
|Non-federally owned railway company||2||4h 31m||$67.22|
|Bayerische Regiobahn||1||4h 17m||$59.83|
Railjet is a high-speed intercity train company with trains capable of reaching speeds of 230 kilometers per hour. While these speedy trains will make any trip quick, passengers can still enjoy extra legroom on seats to air conditioning, complimentary WiFi, power outlets, restrooms, and a cafe with snacks and drinks available for purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to Linz?
Where is the train station in Linz, Austria?
The busiest train station in Linz is Central Station. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular train stations in Linz are:
- Central Station
- /Donau Ebelsberg
What is the closest airport to Linz?
Is Linz a popular train travel destination?
How much do train tickets to Linz cost?
What train station is located closest to the city center of Linz?
Top train routes to and from Linz
- train from Linz to Mainz
- train from Linz to Krefeld
- train from Linz to Hof
- train from Ruhstorf an der Rott to Linz
- train from Dortmund to Linz
- train from Linz to Wels
- train from Munich to Linz
- train from Passau to Linz
- train from Ulm to Linz
- train from Linz to Cologne
- train from Pocking to Linz
- train from Linz to Bochum
- train from Saarbrücken to Linz
- train from Linz to Dresden
- train from Merzig to Linz
- train from Rotthalmünster to Linz
- train from Berlin to Linz
- train from Linz to Kempten
- train from Attnang-Puchheim to Linz
- train from Linz to Munich
- train from Linz to Nuremberg
- train from Sankt Pölten to Linz
- train from Vöcklabruck to Linz
- train from Linz to Neuwied
- train from Linz to Vienna
- train from Linz to Hamburg
- train from Linz to Weil am Rhein
- train from Linz to Pforzheim
- train from Fürstenzell to Linz
- train from Linz to Kaiserslautern
- train from Karlsruhe to Linz
- train from Linz to Amstetten
- train from Düsseldorf to Linz
- train from Linz to Berlin
- train from Vienna to Linz
- train from Bretten to Linz
- train from Linz to Essen
- train from Amstetten to Linz
- train from Wels to Linz
- train from Linz to Freiburg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.