Search bus tickets to Grand Rapids
How to get to Grand Rapids by bus
|Trips per day||262|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
About Grand Rapids
Blessed with unspoiled nature and a blossoming art scene, Grand Rapids is the perfect destination to enjoy a quick weekend getaway. To fully enjoy the vast swath of rolling hills and orchards the city has to offer, head towards Robinette's Apple Haus & Winery, where you can pick apples like a local and enjoy delicious regional wines. This location also features apple products such as apple ciders and apple pies, making it a true haven for foodies. If you wish to explore the historical values and heritage of the city, check out the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum, which features plenty of memorabilia of the former president. For even more local produce, head to the Downtown Market.
Due to its proximity to nature, Grand Rapids offers the freshest local home-cooked dishes. Some notable local favorites include The Sovengard, which makes Scandinavian dishes using local ingredients, and six.one.six, an upscale establishment that offers French-inspired dishes similarly featuring local produce.
What bus companies travel to Grand Rapids, Michigan?
Located in Michigan, Grand Rapids is accessible by bus from 159 other cities. You can choose from 262 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Grand Rapids on Wanderu. Greyhound usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Grand Rapids are also available.
Bus companies serving Grand Rapids
Greyhound is the largest nationwide bus carrier in the United States, offering cheap, safe and reliable service across the country. Greyhound has become a household name, serving over 16 million passengers per year with daily trips to over 2,400 destinations. Greyhound buses are outfitted with power outlets, free WiFi, restrooms, and air conditioning for your comfort.
Indian Trails was established in 1910 to provide intercity bus service in the Midwest, and today is one of the most essential ground travel operators in the region. Indian Trails’ modern fleet consists of well-maintained buses with near-zero emissions. Passengers are treated to comfortable seats with footrests, free WiFi, USB outlets, and individual air conditioning controls.
Which bus carrier has the best service to Grand Rapids?
Based on customers travel reviews, travelers who booked on Wanderu rave about traveling to Grand Rapids by bus with Greyhound giving them a 4.5 rating out of 5.
Travelers also mentioned that Indian Trails had the most comfortable bus service to Grand Rapids taking into account the seats and amenities that Indian Trails offers. They rate Indian Trails a 4.4 out of 5 when it comes to just how relaxing and enjoyable their experience was onboard.
If you are looking to arrive to Grand Rapids punctually, travelers suggest that Greyhound has the best on time performance on their bus schedules to Grand Rapids, rating them a 4.6 based on their on time arrivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Grand Rapids?
Where is the bus station in Grand Rapids, MI?
The busiest bus station in Grand Rapids is Rapid Central Station - 250 Grandville Ave SW. As Grand Rapids's main station, it has the most buses coming and going. However, a popular alternative is Vernon J. Ehlers Station.
What is the closest airport to Grand Rapids, MI?
Is Grand Rapids a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Grand Rapids?
How much do bus tickets to Grand Rapids cost?
What type of traveler does Grand Rapids attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Grand Rapids?
Top bus routes to and from Grand Rapids
- bus from Detroit to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Southfield
- bus from Grand Rapids to South Haven
- bus from Seattle to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Flint
- bus from Grand Rapids to Holland
- bus from Grand Rapids to Iron River
- bus from Flint to Grand Rapids
- bus from Ann Arbor to Grand Rapids
- bus from Southfield to Grand Rapids
- bus from East Lansing to Grand Rapids
- bus from Lansing to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Battle Creek
- bus from Green Bay to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Superior
- bus from Grand Rapids to East Lansing
- bus from Alma to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Milwaukee
- bus from Grand Rapids to Detroit
- bus from Grand Rapids to Chicago
- bus from Grand Rapids to Big Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Saginaw
- bus from New York to Grand Rapids
- bus from Holland to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Duluth
- bus from Grand Rapids to Green Bay
- bus from Big Rapids to Grand Rapids
- bus from Pontiac to Grand Rapids
- bus from Kalamazoo to Grand Rapids
- bus from Cedar Springs to Grand Rapids
- bus from Chicago to Grand Rapids
- bus from Rockford to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Gary
- bus from Grand Rapids to Kalamazoo
- bus from Traverse City to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Pontiac
- bus from Grand Rapids to Traverse City
- bus from Washington to Grand Rapids
- bus from South Haven to Grand Rapids
- bus from Grand Rapids to Lansing
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.