Search bus tickets to Dallas
How to get to Dallas by bus
|Trips per day||742|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Dallas is one of the most vibrant and modern cities in Texas. While it is one of the foremost business, telecommunications and transportation hubs in the United States, Dallas is also one of the most exciting cities when it comes to culture and nightlife opportunities.
When you are planning a trip to Dallas, make sure you leave time in your schedule to check out some of the city’s world-famous museums. Some must-visits include The Sixth Floor Museum (that commemorates the assassination of John F. Kennedy), the Dallas Museum of Art, and the Perot Museum of Nature and Science.
If you want some fresh air and a feast to the eyes, you must visit the remarkable Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden, which boasts one of the best botanical collections in the entire country. And if you are after some tasty grub and good people watching, then head to Stone Street Gardens, a row of restaurants located on a charming red brick strip surrounded with tons of greenery.
Both the main train station in Dallas, the Eddie Bernice Johnson Union Station, and the main bus station are located in the heart of the city’s downtown historic district just a few blocks away from each other. That makes it super convenient to travel to Dallas from various places in Texas and the rest of the U.S. or Mexico. The stations’ central location also allows for an easy transfer to and from the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport that is located pretty far outside the city.
The Dallas Greyhound Station is a bustling departure point for nearly 350 bus trips each day. Via Greyhound and Amtrak buses, passengers can make their way to major in-state cities like Houston, San Antonio, and Austin, and even travel as far north as Toronto. There is a Pizza Hut Express and coffee shops within the station and, thanks to its central location in Dallas’ historic downtown, the Greyhound station is within a half-mile of over 20 additional dining choices. Travelers can easily connect to train service in Dallas, with a quick walk to Amtrak’s Eddie Bernice Johnson Union Station a few blocks away.
Popular bus stations in Dallas:
Bus Terminal - 205 S Lamar St
535 E Jefferson Blvd
2424 Swiss Ave (Lizard Lounge)
Mansfield Bus Stop
4500 Harry Hines Blvd (Holiday Inn Market Ctr, rear lot)
Tornado Bus Station - 8630 E RL Thornton Fwy
Omni Dallas Hotel - Pegasus Pizza Bus Stop
501 E Jefferson Blvd
What bus companies travel to Dallas, Texas?
Located in Texas, Dallas is accessible by bus from 368 other cities. You can choose from 742 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Dallas on Wanderu. Greyhound usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Dallas are also available.
Bus companies serving Dallas
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Tornado Bus||198||9h 57m||$102.59|
|Greyhound||113||1d 4h 8m||$130.43|
|Jefferson Lines||83||23h 6m||$111.82|
|FlixBus US||17||4h 6m||$22.65|
|El Expreso Bus||16||7h 50m||$71.51|
|Turimex Internacional||6||5h 15m||$47.47|
|RedCoach First Class||3||3h 5m||$21.29|
|RedCoach Business||2||3h 39m||$20.16|
Greyhound is the largest nationwide bus carrier in the United States, offering cheap, safe and reliable service across the country. Greyhound has become a household name, serving over 16 million passengers per year with daily trips to over 2,400 destinations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Dallas?
Where is the bus station in Dallas, TX?
The busiest bus station in Dallas is Bus Terminal - 205 S Lamar St. The distance between Bus Terminal - 205 S Lamar St to the center of Dallas is 0.4 miles. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The other popular bus stations in Dallas are:
- 535 E Jefferson Blvd
- 2424 Swiss Ave (Lizard Lounge)
Which bus service has the best service to Dallas?
What is the closest airport to Dallas, TX?
Is Dallas a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Dallas?
How much do bus tickets to Dallas cost?
What type of traveler does Dallas attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Dallas?
Top bus routes to and from Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Detroit
- bus from Dallas to Richmond
- bus from Seattle to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Chicago
- bus from Dallas to San Marcos
- bus from Dallas to Little Rock
- bus from Dallas to Houston
- bus from Dallas to New Orleans
- bus from Dallas to Shreveport
- bus from Washington to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Austin
- bus from St Louis to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Waco
- bus from Waco to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Charlotte
- bus from San Antonio to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to New York
- bus from Houston to Dallas
- bus from Colorado Springs to Dallas
- bus from Kansas City to Dallas
- bus from Detroit to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to McAllen
- bus from Atlanta to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Nashville
- bus from New York to Dallas
- bus from Chicago to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Kansas City
- bus from Charlotte to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Brownsville
- bus from Dallas to Washington
- bus from New Orleans to Dallas
- bus from Shreveport to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Oklahoma City
- bus from Dallas to Las Vegas
- bus from Las Vegas to Dallas
- bus from Phoenix to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Los Angeles
- bus from Los Angeles to Dallas
- bus from McAllen to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to San Antonio
- bus from Dallas to Milwaukee
- bus from Little Rock to Dallas
- bus from Laredo to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Birmingham
- bus from Dallas to Laredo
- bus from Austin to Dallas
- bus from Nashville to Dallas
- bus from Dallas to Baton Rouge
Popular bus routes in Europe
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.