Compare train tickets from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 13 daily trains from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf. Traveling by train from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 3 hours and 59 minutes.
|Distance||166 mi (267 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Train service from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: $95 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: $95 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: $45 one-way
Which train should you take from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf?
There are 3 train lines with service from Saal an der Donau, Bavaria to Loosdorf,, Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 10 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||2||4h 10m||$94.89|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||5h 20m||$94.89|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||10||4h 56m||$89.46|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf?
The distance between Saal an der Donau and Loosdorf is approximately 166 miles, or 267 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 59 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Saal an der Donau at 8:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf?
There are 13 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Loosdorf to Saal an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Saal an der Donau?
There is one train station in Saal an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Loosdorf?
Loosdorf has one train station.
Need a return trip from Loosdorf to Saal an der Donau?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Saal an der Donau
- Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
- Saal an der Donau to Wels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Brussels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Ixelles Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Alken
- Saal an der Donau to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Bayreuth
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Deuerling
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Erding
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Kelheim
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Lichtenfels
- Saal an der Donau to Munich
- Saal an der Donau to Neustadt an der Donau Train
- Saal an der Donau to Parsberg
- Saal an der Donau to Regensburg Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Houten
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Maarssenbroek
Continue by train from Loosdorf
- Bad Vigaun to Essen Train
- Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße to Berchtesgaden Train
- Train from Eugendorf to Vachdorf
- Gunskirchen to Munich Train
- Hochfilzen to Aschau im Chiemgau Train
- Train from Judendorf-Straßengel to Penzberg
- Train from Krems to Neunkirchen am Sand
- Train from Kuchl to Munich
- Train from Kundl to Berlin
- Train from Langwies to Munich
- Train from Roppen to Munich
- Saint Johann im Pongau to Munich Train
- Sankt Veit an der Glan to Neu Wulmstorf Train
- Silz to Augsburg Train
- Train from Taxenbach to Nuremberg
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Flintsbach
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Melsdorf
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.