Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Petersaurach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Frankfurt to Petersaurach. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Petersaurach usually takes around 2 hours and 55 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 35 minutes.
|Distance||108 mi (173 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 35m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Petersaurach?
2 train services operate from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Petersaurach, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 2 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Petersaurach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Petersaurach?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Petersaurach are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Petersaurach?
Trains leave the station in Frankfurt twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Petersaurach to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There is one train station in Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Petersaurach?
Petersaurach has one train station.
Need a return trip from Petersaurach to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main to Wörgl Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Gavere
- Frankfurt am Main to Chur
- Frankfurt am Main to Tábor Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Eberbach
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Landsberg am Lech
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Leutershausen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Röthenbach
- Frankfurt am Main to Villmar Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wölfersheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Hessisch Oldendorf Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Nienburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Oelde
- Frankfurt am Main to Weeze
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Freinsheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Sankt Goar Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Kemberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Schönebeck
Continue by train from Petersaurach
- Petersaurach to Charleroi
- Petersaurach to Leonberg Train
- Petersaurach to Überlingen
- Train from Petersaurach to Wildberg
- Petersaurach to Bad Abbach Train
- Petersaurach to Füssen Train
- Petersaurach to Gallmersgarten
- Petersaurach to Nuremberg Train
- Train from Petersaurach to Hamburg
- Petersaurach to Bovenden
- Train from Petersaurach to Osnabrück
- Petersaurach to Essen Train
- Train from Petersaurach to Herzogenrath
- Petersaurach to Speyer
- Petersaurach to Langenstein
- Petersaurach to Kastrup
- Petersaurach to Venice Train
- Train from Petersaurach to Bolesławiec
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.