Compare train tickets from Camp Verde to Atlanta
How much are train tickets from Camp Verde to Atlanta?
|Fastest train||75h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Camp Verde to Atlanta during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Camp Verde to Atlanta?
In the last month, $449.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Camp Verde, AZ to Atlanta, GA. Given how far apart Camp Verde and Atlanta are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Camp Verde to Atlanta?
The distance between Camp Verde and Atlanta is approximately 1567 miles, or 2522 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 75 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Camp Verde to Atlanta are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Camp Verde at 2:00am and arrives in Atlanta around 74 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Camp Verde to Atlanta?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Which train should you take from Camp Verde to Atlanta?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Camp Verde, Arizona to Atlanta, Georgia. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||3d 2h 44m||$449.00|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Camp Verde to Atlanta every day, as well as 1 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $449.
Where is the train station in Camp Verde?
There is one train station in Camp Verde:
- 1897 Pueblo Ridge
Where is the train station in Atlanta?
Atlanta has one train station:
- Peachtree Station - 1688 Peachtree St NW
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Camp Verde
- Train from Camp Verde to Los Angeles
- Camp Verde to Merced Train
- Train from Camp Verde to Modesto
- Train from Camp Verde to Mystic
- Camp Verde to Carlinville Train
- Train from Camp Verde to Mendota
- Train from Camp Verde to Princeton
- Train from Camp Verde to Framingham
- Train from Camp Verde to Pittsfield
- Camp Verde to Worcester Train
- Train from Camp Verde to Gastonia
- Train from Camp Verde to Dover
- Train from Camp Verde to Iselin
- Camp Verde to Albuquerque Train
- Train from Camp Verde to Las Vegas
- Train from Camp Verde to New Rochelle
- Train from Camp Verde to Elizabethtown
- Camp Verde to Harpers Ferry
Continue by train from Atlanta
- Train from Atlanta to Los Angeles
- Atlanta to Ontario Train
- Train from Atlanta to San Diego
- Atlanta to Colorado Springs
- Train from Atlanta to Hartford
- Atlanta to Washington D.C.
- Train from Atlanta to New Orleans
- Atlanta to Portland Train
- Atlanta to Saint Paul Train
- Atlanta to St Louis
- Atlanta to Jackson Train
- Train from Atlanta to Greensboro
- Train from Atlanta to New York
- Train from Atlanta to Cleveland
- Train from Atlanta to Pittsburgh
- Atlanta to North Charleston Train
- Train from Atlanta to Memphis
- Train from Atlanta to Salt Lake City