Search bus tickets to Boston
How to get to Boston by bus
|Trips per day||980|
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Boston?
Where is the bus station in Boston, MA?
The busiest bus station in Boston is South Station Bus Terminal. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Boston are:
- South Station Bus Terminal
- Logan Intl Airport
- South Station
Where should you stay in Boston?
There are a number of great neighborhoods to stay in Boston, depending on your budget. Downtown Boston — especially neighborhoods like the South End, Back Bay and Beacon Hill — are close to all the action, and are in walking distance of major sites, but can also be somewhat pricey.
The trendy Seaport district is expensive as well, but offers easy access to great food and bars. For a better deal, look toward Cambridge and Somerville north of the Charles River, where Harvard and MIT are located.
A particularly appealing, budget-friendly option is East Boston near Logan International Airport. The up-and-coming area features terrific food at a better price than downtown Boston, and easy access to the rest of the city via the MBTA Blue Line.
How do you get around Boston?
The MBTA is Boston’s public transportation system. The “T” refers to the subway which runs all over Boston, as well as the nearby suburbs. Street signs will have a big “T” in a circle that indicates a stop is closeby.
There are also buses that go all throughout the city, as well as Commuter Rail that extends further outside of the city than the T (though runs less often). For the T, a single basic fare on a “Charlie ticket” costs $2.75. You can purchase Charlie Tickets at vending machine located in most stations.
What are some places to visit in Boston?
A can’t-miss stop during your visit to Boston is the Freedom Trail. It’s a 3-mile trek through downtown that leads you past and into 16 of the city’s principal historic monuments and sites from the Revolutionary War period. The path is easy to follow, with red bricks lining the sidewalk and footprints at street crossings indicating which direction to go.
Another favorite destination for tourists is Fenway Park, also known as “America’s Most Beloved Ballpark.” Home of the Boston Red Sox, the stadium opened in 1912 and today retains much of its original charm.
What are some good restaurants in Boston?
A good, recommended restaurant in Boston is O-YA, conveniently located near South Station. O-YA features a Japanese menu, including sushi, in an elegant setting.
Another highly rated spot near South Station is Explorateur Café, a Euro-style cafe with delicious coffee, pastries and unique French-inspired dinner dishes.
For a more affordable, to-go option, consider Tatte Bakery & Cafe just up the street from South Station, perfect for lunch or a light dinner.
What is the best time to visit Boston by bus?
Which cities have the most buses to Boston?
What bus companies travel to Boston, Massachusetts?
Located in Massachusetts, Boston is accessible by bus from 440 other cities. You can choose from 980 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Boston on Wanderu. Peter Pan Lines usually has the most buses on any given day.
Bus companies serving Boston
Top bus routes to and from Boston
- bus from Boston to Springfield
- bus from Waterville to Boston
- bus from Boston to Los Angeles
- bus from Boston to Atlanta
- bus from Boston to Portsmouth
- bus from Atlanta to Boston
- bus from Boston to Brunswick
- bus from The Bronx to Boston
- bus from Bridgeport to Boston
- bus from Boston to Worcester
- bus from Boston to Ithaca
- bus from New Haven to Boston
- bus from Washington to Boston
- bus from Providence to Boston
- bus from Bangor to Boston
- bus from Boston to Bangor
- bus from Boston to Concord
- bus from Boston to Houston
- bus from Boston to Silver Spring
- bus from Worcester to Boston
- bus from Springfield to Boston
- bus from Boston to Philadelphia
- bus from Amherst to Boston
- bus from Auburn to Boston
- bus from New York to Boston
- bus from Barnstable to Boston
- bus from Syracuse to Boston
- bus from Boston to Lebanon
- bus from Boston to Lewiston
- bus from Boston to Rochester
- bus from Brunswick to Boston
- bus from Boston to Bridgeport
- bus from Orlando to Boston
- bus from Toronto to Boston
- bus from Boston to Syracuse
- bus from Portsmouth to Boston
- bus from Boston to New Haven
- bus from Augusta to Boston
- bus from Burlington to Boston
- bus from Boston to Barnstable
- bus from Houston to Boston
- bus from Boston to Toronto
- bus from Pittsburgh to Boston
- bus from Boston to Buffalo
- bus from Boston to Brooklyn
- bus from Danbury to Boston
- bus from Boston to Albany
- bus from Buffalo to Boston
- bus from Rochester to Boston
- bus from Boston to Hartford
- bus from Boston to Newark
- bus from Albany to Boston
- bus from Boston to Auburn
- bus from Baltimore to Boston
- bus from Concord to Boston
- bus from Philadelphia to Boston
- bus from Hartford to Boston
- bus from Boston to Baltimore
- bus from Boston to New York
- bus from Boston to Portland
- bus from Boston to Queens Village
- bus from Boston to Miami
- bus from Newark to Boston
- bus from Boston to Orlando
- bus from Queens Village to Boston
- bus from Boston to Providence
- bus from Boston to Burlington
- bus from Boston to Washington
- bus from Portland to Boston
- bus from Boston to Augusta
- bus from Hanover to Boston
- bus from Allentown to Boston