Find bus tickets from Indianapolis to Terre Haute
Indianapolis-Terre Haute Bus Schedule
Indianapolis to Terre Haute bus - cost & duration
|Shortest duration||2h 35m|
|Trips per day||4|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by bus from Indianapolis to Terre Haute during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our bus partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, bus carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all bus passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the bus.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How much is a bus ticket from Indianapolis to Terre Haute?
Based on daily average prices in last 30 days, $12.00 was the low point for bus fares from Indianapolis to Terre Haute. Buses from Terre Haute to Indianapolis are similarly priced. Any tickets cheaper than $12.00 could be considered a great deal.
The best way to find cheap deals on bus tickets is by booking as early as possible, since most bus companies increase the price as the travel date approaches. You should book at least 24 days in advance. By doing so, you could save $12.65 on your ticket compared to booking at the last minute.
How long is the bus ride?
The bus usually takes around 3 hours and 24 minutes to cover the 70 miles (113 kilometers) from Indianapolis, IN to Terre Haute, IN. However, the fastest bus only takes 2 hours and 35 minutes. It's the perfect amount of time to take a nap, get some work done, or watch a movie.
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by bus?
Friday is the busiest travel day for buses as people head from Indianapolis to Terre Haute for the weekend. If you are planning to travel on a Friday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Wednesday is typically the least busy day for bus travel on this route. If you're looking for some extra space on the bus, traveling mid-week is your best bet.
When do the earliest and latest buses leave Indianapolis?
The first bus leaves at 8:00am and the last bus leaves at 5:00pm. To see the times for all buses from Indianapolis to Terre Haute, enter your specific travel dates in the search bar.
How many buses are there each day?
What bus companies travel from Indianapolis to Terre Haute?
There is one bus company that operates from Indianapolis to Terre Haute. Miller Transportation is the only company that connects the two cities by bus. Fortunately, it has multiple scheduled buses per day, so travelers still have a good amount of choice and flexibility.
|Bus||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Miller Transportation||4||3h 24m||$20.28|
Book Miller Transportation from Indianapolis to Terre Haute from $12. There are 4 trips per day offered by Miller Transportation from Indianapolis to Terre Haute and you can expect on average to pay $20 for a Miller Transportation ticket to Terre Haute. In Indianapolis, Miller Transportation departs to Terre Haute from Intl Airport - Zone 1 Ground Transp Ctr and one other station. In Terre Haute, Miller Transportation arrives at Bus Terminal - 750 Cherry St, An average trip on Miller Transportation from Indianapolis to Terre Haute takes 3 hours and 24 minutes, while the fastest available Miller Transportation trip will get you to Terre Haute in 2 hours and 35 minutes, On weekends, Miller Transportation offers 4 trips per day. A one way ticket costs $21 for a weekend trip to Terre Haute.
Where does the bus leave from in Indianapolis?
Indianapolis, Indiana has two bus stations with service to Terre Haute, Indiana:
- Intl Airport - Zone 1 Ground Transp Ctr
- 350 S Illinois St
Where does the bus arrive in Terre Haute?
All buses from Indianapolis arrive at one main station in Terre Haute, Indiana:
- Bus Terminal - 750 Cherry St
Price trends for buses from Indianapolis to Terre Haute
Average prices by travel date
Monthly average prices
Plan your next adventure
More buses from Indianapolis
- Indianapolis to Washington D.C. Bus
- Bus from Indianapolis to Atlanta
- Bus from Indianapolis to Champaign
- Indianapolis to Chicago
- Indianapolis to Bloomington Bus
- Bus from Indianapolis to Fort Wayne
- Bus from Indianapolis to South Bend
- Indianapolis to Louisville Bus
- Bus from Indianapolis to Detroit
- Bus from Indianapolis to Minneapolis
- Bus from Indianapolis to St Louis
- Indianapolis to Newark
- Indianapolis to New York Bus
- Bus from Indianapolis to Cincinnati
- Indianapolis to Columbus
- Indianapolis to Philadelphia Bus
- Bus from Indianapolis to Nashville
- Bus from Indianapolis to Milwaukee
Continue by bus from Terre Haute
- Bus from Terre Haute to Denver
- Terre Haute to Champaign Bus
- Terre Haute to Chicago
- Terre Haute to Anderson Bus
- Bus from Terre Haute to Bloomington
- Bus from Terre Haute to Evansville
- Bus from Terre Haute to Fort Wayne
- Terre Haute to Indianapolis Bus
- Bus from Terre Haute to Lafayette
- Bus from Terre Haute to Merrillville
- Terre Haute to South Bend Bus
- Bus from Terre Haute to Vincennes
- Bus from Terre Haute to Washington
- Terre Haute to Louisville Bus
- Terre Haute to Detroit Bus
- Bus from Terre Haute to Kalamazoo
- Bus from Terre Haute to St Louis
- Bus from Terre Haute to Memphis