Search train tickets to High Point
How to get to High Point by train
|Trips per day||81|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
What train companies travel to High Point, North Carolina?
Located in North Carolina, High Point is accessible by train from 39 other cities. You can choose from 81 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to High Point on Wanderu. Amtrak usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to High Point are also available.
Train companies serving High Point
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak Crescent||25||5h 21m||$76.14|
|Amtrak Carolinian||23||4h 27m||$43.79|
|Amtrak Piedmont||8||1h 25m||$14.17|
The Crescent is Amtrak’s passenger train service that runs from New York to New Orleans by way of Atlanta. As an overnight service, the Crescent offers a variety of amenities and accommodation options. There’s also a café car where you can enjoy freshly prepared meals and a variety of soft and alcoholic beverages. Like all Amtrak trains, the Crescent offers free WiFi, power outlets and extra legroom.
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
To accommodate a growing demand for additional train services in North Carolina, the Amtrak Piedmont was established in 1995, offering connections between Charlotte and Raleigh. The route consists of nine stops, with a complete end-to-end trip taking around three hours. The Amtrak Piedmont runs three times daily in either direction. Each train offers WiFi, lavatories, business and coach class seating, and a cafe car to ensure passengers never have to go hungry.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a train ticket to High Point?
Where is the train station in High Point, NC?
The main train station in High Point is 100 W High Ave. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around High Point.
Which train carrier has the best service to High Point?
Based on customers travel reviews, travelers who booked on Wanderu rave about traveling to High Point by train with Amtrak giving them a 5 rating out of 5.
Travelers also mentioned that Amtrak Piedmont had the most comfortable train service to High Point taking into account the seats and amenities that Amtrak Piedmont offers. They rate Amtrak Piedmont a 4.7 out of 5 when it comes to just how relaxing and enjoyable their experience was onboard.
If you are looking to arrive to High Point punctually, travelers suggest that Amtrak Piedmont has the best on time performance on their train schedules to High Point, rating them a 5 based on their on time arrivals.
What is the closest airport to High Point, NC?
Is High Point a popular train travel destination?
What is the population of High Point?
How much do train tickets to High Point cost?
What type of traveler does High Point attract?
What train station is located closest to the city center of High Point?
Top train routes to and from High Point
- train from Charlottesville to High Point
- train from Orlando to High Point
- train from Gastonia to High Point
- train from New York to High Point
- train from High Point to Philadelphia
- train from High Point to Houston
- train from Atlanta to High Point
- train from Philadelphia to High Point
- train from Durham to High Point
- train from High Point to Charlotte
- train from High Point to Durham
- train from Kannapolis to High Point
- train from Raleigh to High Point
- train from High Point to Chicago
- train from Cary to High Point
- train from High Point to Richmond
- train from High Point to New Orleans
- train from High Point to Raleigh
- train from Salisbury to High Point
- train from High Point to Cary
- train from High Point to Burlington
- train from Richmond to High Point
- train from High Point to Washington
- train from High Point to New York
- train from High Point to Alexandria
- train from High Point to Baltimore
- train from High Point to Columbus
- train from Winston-Salem to High Point
- train from High Point to Newark
- train from Fayetteville to High Point
- train from Burlington to High Point
- train from High Point to Winston-Salem
- train from Greensboro to High Point
- train from High Point to Atlanta
- train from High Point to Kannapolis
- train from Charlotte to High Point
- train from Alexandria to High Point
- train from High Point to Greensboro
- train from Washington to High Point
- train from Baltimore to High Point
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.