Search bus tickets to Vancouver
How to get to Vancouver by bus
|Trips per day||836|
We partner with the top bus & train carriers to bring you the best deals.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Vancouver is a trendy diverse city in British Columbia, known for its eclectic shopping, fresh seafood, and unique scenic setting between snow-capped mountains and urban beaches. Vancouver is sometimes called "Hollywood North" due to the amount of movies and TV shows filmed in the area. If you're lucky, you may even stumble upon a movie set as you're walking around town!
If you're looking for the best restaurants, shops and nightlife, cobblestoned Gastown is the perfect neighborhood to explore. Biking around the gorgeous Stanley Park in downtown Vancouver is rivaled only by hiking and skiing on nearby Grouse Mountain, which offers stunning views of the city on clear days.
Vancouver International Airport is conveniently close to downtown, and also one of the biggest gateways for international travel on the West Coast of North America. From Vancouver, it's easy to travel into the U.S. to Seattle by bus or train, or to other B.C. destinations like Kamloops and Kelowna to experience more of the province's natural beauty.
Pacific Central Station
The historic Pacific Central Station is Vancouver’s primary train station for Amtrak and VIA Rail service, as well as a bus station for numerous carriers. The impressive Beaux-Arts style station opened in 1919, and is within walking distance of Science World, Strathcona Park, and the lively Gastown neighborhood. Plus, walking just across the street from Pacific Central Station gives you access to Vancouver's SkyTrain public transit system at the Main Street–Science World station. With free WiFi, restrooms, and several restaurants and shops on the premises, Pacific Central Station is a convenient place to start or end your trip.
Popular bus stations in Vancouver:
Pacific Central Station
Pacific Central Station (Curbside)
Cambie and 59th Bus Stop
Cambie and 49th - Bus Stop Bay 4
Vancouver - Cambie and Broadway
Cambie St & King Edward St - Bus Stop Bay 4
Cambie St & 41st St- Bus Stop Bay 1
Holiday Inn on Howe
What bus companies travel to Vancouver, British Columbia?
Located in British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver is accessible by bus from 105 other cities. You can choose from 836 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Vancouver on Wanderu. VI Connector usually has the most buses on any given day.
Bus companies serving Vancouver
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Vancouver?
$12.22 is the cheapest price for a bus ticket to Vancouver, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to Vancouver. In the last month, buses from Bellingham to Vancouver had the lowest average price at $12.90. In general, these cities tend to have the cheapest buses to Vancouver:
Where is the bus station in Vancouver, BC?
The busiest bus station in Vancouver is Pacific Central Station. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The most popular bus stations in Vancouver are:
- Pacific Central Station
- Pacific Central Station (Curbside)
- Fairmont Hotel
Which bus service has the best service to Vancouver?
Is Vancouver a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Vancouver?
How much do bus tickets to Vancouver cost?
What type of traveler does Vancouver attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Vancouver?
Top bus routes to and from Vancouver
- bus from Chemainus to Vancouver
- bus from Seattle to Vancouver
- bus from Vancouver to SeaTac
- bus from Vancouver to Marysville
- bus from Courtenay to Vancouver
- bus from Vancouver to Kamloops
- bus from Marysville to Vancouver
- bus from Abbotsford to Vancouver
- bus from Vancouver to Vernon
- bus from Vancouver to Delta
- bus from Vancouver to Calgary
- bus from Vancouver to Everett
- bus from Vancouver to North Saanich
- bus from Edmonton to Vancouver
- bus from Vancouver to Abbotsford
- bus from Vancouver to Chilliwack
- bus from Ladysmith to Vancouver
- bus from Surrey to Vancouver
- bus from Campbell River to Vancouver
- bus from Langley to Vancouver
- bus from Calgary to Vancouver
- bus from Langford to Vancouver
- bus from Vancouver to Surrey
- bus from Vancouver to Edmonton
- bus from Vancouver to Hope
- bus from Vancouver to Kelowna
- bus from Vancouver to San Francisco
- bus from Bellingham to Vancouver
- bus from SeaTac to Vancouver
- bus from Vancouver to Portland
- bus from Nanaimo to Vancouver
- bus from Kelowna to Vancouver
- bus from Kamloops to Vancouver
- bus from Victoria to Vancouver
- bus from Cassidy to Vancouver
- bus from Vancouver to Seattle
- bus from Vancouver to Bellingham
- bus from Vancouver to Victoria
- bus from Vancouver to Merritt
- bus from Duncan to Vancouver
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.