Search bus tickets to Orlando
How to get to Orlando by bus
|Trips per day||296|
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
What bus companies travel to Orlando, Florida?
Located in Florida, Orlando is accessible by bus from 120 other cities. You can choose from 296 daily scheduled trips when you search for buses to Orlando on Wanderu. FlixBus US usually has the most buses on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Train tickets to Orlando are also available.
Bus companies serving Orlando
|Bus||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Tornado Bus||58||1d 2h 48m||$193.70|
|FlixBus US||27||5h 27m||$22.91|
|PandaNY Bus||15||10h 43m||$58.69|
|RedCoach Economy||10||3h 24m||$35.73|
|Jet Set Express||10||4h 36m||$25.36|
|RedCoach Business||9||3h 20m||$47.98|
|El Expreso Bus||9||23h 24m||$184.04|
|Bus Line Orlando Miami||5||2h 33m||$25.00|
|Wanda Coach||2||17h 28m||$64.20|
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a good price for a bus ticket to Orlando?
$4.99 is the cheapest price for a bus ticket to Orlando, according to recent searches on Wanderu. You can use our search to check if this price is currently available on buses from your city to Orlando. In the last month, buses from St Petersburg to Orlando had the lowest average price at $4.99. In general, these cities tend to have the cheapest buses to Orlando:
Where is the bus station in Orlando, FL?
The busiest bus station in Orlando is Bus Terminal - 555 N John Young Pkwy. The distance between Bus Terminal - 555 N John Young Pkwy to the center of Orlando is 2.2 miles. There are several other active stations in addition to this main station. The other popular bus stations in Orlando are:
- 4953 International Drive
- Jet Set Terminal
Which bus service has the best service to Orlando?
What is the closest airport to Orlando, FL?
Where should you stay in Orlando?
A couple of great neighborhoods to stay in Orlando are the Park Central and Millenia areas. They’re near Orlando’s Orange Blossom Center bus station, which means you can take a bus or take a quick ride in an Uber or Lyft to get there. The neighborhoods have an assortment of restaurants in walking distance, and most AirBnBs in the area average between $25 and $55 per night.
A little further afield (but closer to Orlando’s downtown), you might consider staying in the Griffin Park Historic District, which is about a 12-minute drive from Orange Blossom Center. From there you can easily commute into the city, and will be near all the exciting dining and nightlife that downtown Orlando has to offer.
If you’re looking to stay closer to Disney World, take a look at the neighborhoods surrounding Lake Ruby. You can find a reasonable price on accommodations while still being just 10 minutes away from the resort. The area surrounding Lake Ruby also has a number of reasonably priced restaurants, and some places where you can purchase snacks (if you don’t want to spend $6 on an in-park churro).
How do you get around Orlando?
The public transit provider in Orlando is called LYNX, and is mostly made up of city buses. LYNX covers more than 2.500 square miles through multiple counties. You can either buy a bus pass for a single ride (which starts at $2) or you can buy a 7-day standard pass for $16. These buses have fixed routes, so it would be wise to look in advance to see which route(s) you will need before purchasing bus passes. From Orange Blossom Center, you can board a bus that heads directly to the Lynx Central Station in downtown Orlando (about a 25- to 30-minute ride).
Another option provided by LYNX is the LYMMO, a bus rapid transit service that has dedicated lanes to avoid traffic congestion. LYMMO service runs Monday–Friday, 6 a.m. to 10:45 p.m., and on Saturday–Sunday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Even better, LYMMO service is free. Each LYMMO bus has its own color, indicating which routes it provides.
What are some places to visit in Orlando?
Orlando is well-known for its outdoor theme parks, with multiple to choose from. A few of the best include the famous Walt Disney World Resort (which includes the Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot and more), the Universal Orlando Resort (which includes The Wizarding World of Harry Potter) and Gatorland. All of these parks are a bit pricey — however, they are a great way to spend the day with family and friends.
If you’re looking for something a bit more gentle on the wallet, Orlando has many other fun activities, some of which are free. The East End Market is a terrific place to walk around and browse products from many local artisans. Lake Eola Park and Bill Frederick Park are also awesome if you want to spend some time outdoors.
Another good spot, just outside of Universal Studios, is the Universal Citywalk. It’s an exciting place to grab a bite to eat, as well as just enjoy the energy and atmosphere (even if you don’t actually visit the theme park). Oftentimes you’ll come across street performers or live music.
What are some good restaurants in Orlando?
In the Millenia neighborhood, Sushi Katana is also an excellent choice. Here you can find mouth-watering maki rolls and fresh fish, as well as some noodle dishes if raw fish isn’t your jam.
Another nice place to grab a bite to eat is Nikki’s Place, a fun and friendly soul food restaurant. The restaurant is situated near the Griffin Park Historic District, and serves up tasty specials like meatloaf, and shrimp and grits.
What is the best time to visit Orlando by bus?
Is Orlando a popular bus travel destination?
What is the population of Orlando?
What type of traveler does Orlando attract?
What bus station is located closest to the city center of Orlando?
Top bus routes to and from Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Sarasota
- bus from Orlando to Hollywood
- bus from Orlando to Washington
- bus from Sarasota to Orlando
- bus from San Antonio to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Daytona Beach
- bus from Richmond to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Savannah
- bus from Newark to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Sunny Isles Beach
- bus from Fayetteville to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Atlanta
- bus from Orlando to Lake Worth
- bus from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Tallahassee
- bus from Orlando to Gainesville
- bus from Orlando to Miami
- bus from Tallahassee to Orlando
- bus from Port Saint Lucie to Orlando
- bus from Phoenix to Orlando
- bus from Atlanta to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale
- bus from Orlando to Lakeland
- bus from Orlando to Columbus
- bus from Orlando to West Palm Beach
- bus from Orlando to Jacksonville
- bus from Boston to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Newark
- bus from Gainesville to Orlando
- bus from Chicago to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to San Antonio
- bus from Raleigh to Orlando
- bus from Los Angeles to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Ocala
- bus from Houston to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Chicago
- bus from Orlando to Philadelphia
- bus from Miami to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Charleston
- bus from Savannah to Orlando
- bus from Hollywood to Orlando
- bus from New Orleans to Orlando
- bus from Pompano Beach to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Cincinnati
- bus from Orlando to Tampa
- bus from West Palm Beach to Orlando
- bus from Lakeland to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Fort Myers
- bus from Tampa to Orlando
- bus from Philadelphia to Orlando
- bus from Ocala to Orlando
- bus from Daytona Beach to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Ft. Pierce
- bus from Jacksonville to Orlando
- bus from Orlando to Charlotte
- bus from Orlando to Pompano Beach
- bus from Orlando to New Orleans
- bus from Orlando to Richmond
- bus from Orlando to Port Saint Lucie
- bus from Orlando to Los Angeles
- bus from Charlotte to Orlando
- bus from Washington to Orlando
- bus from Lake Worth to Orlando
- bus from Fort Myers to Orlando
- bus from Hartford to Orlando