Search train tickets to Orlando
How to get to Orlando by train
|Trips per day||603|
We find the cheapest bus & train tickets, so you can wander for less.
Best Travel Options
We partner with 500+ carriers to bring you the most bus & train options.
Quick & Easy Booking
Book trips quickly with a simple, hassle-free checkout – online & on our app.
Fast Customer Support
We don’t monkey around. We respond within minutes to help you out.
Orlando is the Theme Park Capital of the World, thanks to the high density of thrilling parks like Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, LEGOLAND, Gatorland and more. It's no wonder we rated Orlando the #1 travel destination for families. Family vacation or not, if the highlight of your trip is picking out a wand at Ollivanders in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter or finally meeting Elsa in the Magic Kingdom, you know we won't judge.
Winter Park and Thornton Park – not more theme parks, we promise – are trendy neighborhoods where you can experience some of Orlando's world-class shopping, dining, and craft beer. You can also immerse yourself in some of Florida's unique wildlife at Orlando Wetlands Park, or the more central Lake Eola Park downtown. Orlando enjoys an average of 233 days of sunshine a year, so even though it's one of the cheapest cities to visit over Spring Break, you'll soak up that sweet, sweet sun almost any time of year.
Craving the ocean? Head a few hours outside Orlando for some of Florida's gorgeous beaches like New Smyrna Beach, Cocoa Beach, and the Canaveral National Seashore. Two large airports, as well as many bus and train companies with service in the area, mean that traveling from Orlando to other sunny Florida destinations and beyond is a breeze.
What train companies travel to Orlando, Florida?
Located in Florida, Orlando is accessible by train from 321 other cities. You can choose from 603 daily scheduled trips when you search for trains to Orlando on Wanderu. Amtrak usually has the most trains on any given day.
Looking for other ways to get there? Bus tickets to Orlando are also available.
Train companies serving Orlando
|Train||Routes||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||373||1d 12h 44m||$356.18|
|Amtrak Silver Service||42||12h 10m||$99.93|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey.
The Silver Service is an Amtrak train line that runs from New York City to Miami, connecting the largest cities in the Mid-Atlantic region with key destinations in the South and many places across the Sunshine State. Two trains, the Silver Meteor and Silver Star, collectively comprise the Silver Service. The trains come equipped with a variety of sleeper cars that travelers taking an overnight train can choose from, as well as a variety of amenities like free WiFi, power outlets, and a café car.
Which train carrier has the best service to Orlando?
Based on customers travel reviews, travelers who booked on Wanderu rave about traveling to Orlando by train with Amtrak Silver Service giving them a 4.5 rating out of 5.
Travelers also mentioned that Amtrak had the most comfortable train service to Orlando taking into account the seats and amenities that Amtrak offers. They rate Amtrak a 4.6 out of 5 when it comes to just how relaxing and enjoyable their experience was onboard.
If you are looking to arrive to Orlando punctually, travelers suggest that Amtrak Silver Service has the best on time performance on their train schedules to Orlando, rating them a 4.2 based on their on time arrivals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The main train station in Orlando is 1400 Sligh Blvd. As the busiest station, it has the most train arrivals, although some trains may make other stops in and around Orlando.
|Departure||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Marshall||2d 15h 33m||$755.20|
|Galesburg||2d 1h 3m||$669.00|
|San Antonio||3d 4h 21m||$722.00|
|St Louis||2d 3h 25m||$611.01|
|Riverside||3d 14h 54m||$933.80|
Top train routes to and from Orlando
- train from Miami to Orlando
- train from Austin to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Harrisburg
- train from Washington to Orlando
- train from Newark to Orlando
- train from DeLand to Orlando
- train from Daytona Beach to Orlando
- train from Philadelphia to Orlando
- train from Orlando to New York
- train from Orlando to Kissimmee
- train from Orlando to Chicago
- train from Winter Park to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Lancaster
- train from Kansas City to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Boston
- train from Kissimmee to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Fargo
- train from Orlando to Alexandria
- train from Orlando to Lakeland
- train from Orlando to Fort Lauderdale
- train from New York to Orlando
- train from Tampa to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Winter Park
- train from Los Angeles to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Saint Paul
- train from Orlando to Seattle
- train from Orlando to Houston
- train from Boston to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Jacksonville
- train from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Vancouver
- train from San Antonio to Orlando
- train from Orlando to West Palm Beach
- train from Winter Haven to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Tampa
- train from Orlando to Baltimore
- train from Lakeland to Orlando
- train from Orlando to Miami
- train from Spartanburg to Orlando
- train from Sebring to Orlando
Popular train routes in Europe
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.
Book buses and trains on the go with the Wanderu app.
Download our app and snag the best travel deals across North America & Europe.Learn more