Find bus tickets from Milwaukee to Green Bay
Milwaukee to Green Bay bus - cost & duration
|Shortest Duration||2h 15m|
|Trips per day||1|
Milwaukee-Green Bay Bus Schedule
Price trends for buses from Milwaukee to Green Bay
Average prices by travel date
Monthly average prices
Prices as travel date approaches
bus Trip Reviews from Wanderu Customers
Frequently Asked Questions
How expensive is it to fly from Milwaukee to Green Bay?
Are there any trains that travel from Milwaukee to Green Bay?
What bus companies run services between Milwaukee and Green Bay?
- Amtrak Thruway, Indian Trails and Jefferson Lines all run schedules between Milwaukee and Green Bay.
- On Amtrak Thruway, the average price for a trip from Milwaukee to Green Bay is $26.32, with 1 trip offered per day, and an average travel time of 2 hours and 41 minutes.
- On Indian Trails, the average price for a trip from Milwaukee to Green Bay is $22.64, with 1 trip offered per day, and an average travel time of 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- On Jefferson Lines, the average price for a trip from Milwaukee to Green Bay is $18.00, with one trip offered per day, and an average travel time of 2 hours and 15 minutes.
How much is a bus ticket from Milwaukee to Green Bay?
Based on daily average prices in last 30 days, $20.50 was the low point for bus fares from Milwaukee to Green Bay. Buses from Green Bay to Milwaukee are similarly priced. Any tickets cheaper than $20.50 could be considered a great deal.
The best way to find cheap deals on bus tickets is by booking as early as possible, since most bus companies increase the price as the travel date approaches. You should book at least 14 days in advance. By doing so, you could save $3.86 on your ticket compared to booking at the last minute.
How long is the bus ride?
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by bus?
Saturday is usually the day when buses are busiest, as many travelers take the bus to enjoy the weekend in Green Bay. If you are planning to travel on a Saturday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Sunday is typically the least busy day for bus travel on this route. If you are looking for less crowded buses to Green Bay, book your ticket for the last day of the week.
When do the earliest and latest buses leave Milwaukee?
How many buses are there each day?
There is usually only one bus per day from Milwaukee to Green Bay. Fortunately, this happens to be a direct bus, meaning that you do not have to get on a different bus at any point during your trip.
Need more travel options? Consider taking the train from Milwaukee to Green Bay; ticket prices start at $28.00.
What bus companies travel from Milwaukee to Green Bay?
Where does the bus leave from in Milwaukee?
Most buses depart from the main station in Milwaukee, Wisconsin:
- Intermodal Station - 433 W ST Paul Ave
- Mitchell Airport - 5300 S Howell Ave
Where does the bus arrive in Green Bay?
All buses from Milwaukee arrive at one main station in Green Bay, Wisconsin:
- Bus Terminal - 901 University Ave
Plan your next adventure
- Green Bay